Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Semester 1 Final Exam (Day 82)

I had problems writing and posting this final, because of my printer. Now my printer has been showing a "Clear carriage jam" error message that simply will not disappear. This is the first time that I have ever seen a paper jam message that doesn't go away simply by removing all of the paper from the printer.

Lately I've been handwriting many of my posts due to printer problems. This time, I really wanted to have a typed final, only to have it not print. I was able to print some of it, but I couldn't quite make it all the way to #50 before the printer failed. So I had to handwrite the last few questions, as well as correct a few errors by hand, including my TI-BASIC program that didn't print correctly.

This is not what I wanted. I hope that I'll be able to get the printer fixed in time for the start of the second semester right after winter break.

Here are the answers to the questions on the final:

BBBCA AADAB BBADA CADBC ABBAA BDDAC DDBCC ADBBA BDABC ADDCA










No comments:

Post a Comment